Absolutely horrible customer service. So many problems with our rental from the LA airport.

After day 1 of the rental we had to exchange our vehicle due a few things not working. We had to go out of our way to do the exchange then we were downgraded! Dollar's mistake and they downgraded us, who does that? 2nd Huge problem is the website indicates so many categories of cars but when you arrive at the location they combine some of the categories together.

We booked and paid for a compact car (lower category is economy).

When we arrived at the location we were advised that they don't go by the website. They categorize Economy & Compact together, so why not FIX the website!!! Our 1st vehicle was a Hyundai Accent which had issues but then we had to exchange it and were given a Toyota Yaris. We were advised both vehicles are in the same category of cars!

LOL - JOKE!!

After contacting them several times during our week vacation and again after our return, they refused to do anything. Don't trust them, if I could rate them a negative # or zero stars that's what they deserve!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar Rent A Car Toyota Car Rental.

I didn't like: Being downgraded to a lower class vehicle after dollars mistake.

Comments

So why did you not just dump it off and go somewhere else to get what you wanted ? I don't know the difference between a Toyota Yaris and a Hyundai Accent other than the fact that the names are strangely senseless , but I'm sure you could get whatever you please unless you're in the outer territories of Swaziland.