Well We reserved a car ar Dollar rental in Manhattan 57th street location .We called arrange to pick the car up at 7pm...dollar customer service( which is probably in INDIA) told us everythig was set and all we had to do was cometo the location.

When we got there Dollar customer rude service represenitive tole us there was NO car and we didnt pick it up at 12 noon so its gone.After around a hour on the phone...the cuetomer service rep( located in INDIA) told us there was nothing she could do and she was sorry the car was gone and she could offer us anothe car...smaller and double the price!!!!

We walked away and called Budget and got a much better offer that Dollar in the first place...I will NEVER use this bogas company again and will tell all my email buddies to do the same and so on and so on.!!!!!

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Dollar rent a car lied to me charged insurances fees Dollar Rent A Car "Confirmation number: L6390697 Rental record: 8Z4606545 Even after I said that I DON´T WANT the clerk included UMP and SLI fees. She lied to me telling me that I would´t be charged for..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Evine Live - Low life evine Evine Live "I writing this to let consumers know that Evine is a 3rd rate company. I purchased a hair removal kit that has Never worked. Because the host said it should..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more