I reserved a rental car from Southwest.com for $141.40.Upon arriving at the airport, I handed the clerk my reservation and told her that the driver will have to be my husband since I was terribly ill.

She said, "no problem" and proceeded to check us out. My husband clicked on all the screens, trying to keep up, even though there were several people in line behind us. The clerk assured us he was just signing what was in our original reservation on the POS screen. However, she had failed to tell us, that she was including and additional $10 day for me, as an added driver, which I did not request, nor want.

Dollar is refusing to refund us this $40, saying, "we signed the POS screen, so we knew what we were paying for!" The manager, Robert, also said to us that "we were told we were being charged for this, in addition to signing for it." I told him we were never told any such thing, and he said we were, thus calling me a liar!Stay away from this greedy, deceitful, thieving company!

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #958303

Failed to tell you?The additional driver option/fee is on the very FIRST screen.

You didn't notice on the charges screen that your total was not $141.40? Why did you hit AGREE when you clearly agree with the charges?

Why did you sign your name?You're blaming someone else because you failed to read your contract...