I have been rented for my business travel almost every week for several years not. I've decided to rent at Dollar Rent-a-car LaGuardia location 22-61 94th Street, East Elmhurst, NY for the July 4th 2011 weekend. I had the worst experience with rental agencies in my life.

1. I was waiting for about 2 hours for the reservation that was scheduled at 8 am.

2. I wasn't that pissed but I wanted to talk to the manager of the location to ask him why they confirmed the reservation when they won't have cars available. He was so ignorant and just wanted to get rid of me.

3. I called customer service, the guy named Irvine told me they will look for alternative locations. They said they will call back but never called! :) Unbelievable.

4. Once I received the car, the rushed it through the car wash and gave me the car all covered with soap and still some dirt on the sides. :)

5. The worst is that 30 minutes after I left the location I realized the power outlet wasn't working. My GPS was out of battery soon after. I took the wrong highway and went wrong way. It took me aproximately3 hours more to get to my destination.

I will never rent with Dollar rent-a-car any more and I highly recommend everyone not to do it. At this not from LaGuardia location at 22-61 94th Street, East Elmhurst, NY.

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments