worst service, attitude, customer service ever!my rental of 31.98 for 7 hours turned into 534.00!!

i booked a one way rental, which was discussed at the counter and was assured I could drop my car at a different location. turns out, they did not have an office in that city! had to have it towed to the nearest office at my expense and pay a fee to drop it there. total rip off!!

do not do business here!!

worst service, attitude, customer service ever! my rental of 31.98 for 7 hours turned into 534.00!! i booked a one way rental, which was discussed at the counter and was assured I could drop my car at a different location. turns out, they did not have an office in that city!

total rip off!!do not do business here!!

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Rented a car, paid twice as much as my secured quote! Dollar Rent A Car "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Europcar rental and Dartford crossing fees Europcar "...Europcar offered to include the Dartford crossing fee on my rental and then 4 weeks later I received a no payment notice and an admin fee of £40 from Europcar..." Read more Adams Homes - Not good Adams Homes "I was hoping I would not have to write a complaint in here that maybe the people complaining got a lemon but I was wrong. First we were told that..." Read more Clickinks - *** product broke my printer Clickinks "I was sucked into buying a large quantity of cartridges to “save” money. Because I don’t use a lot of ink, it’s taken awhile to replace cartridges. The most recent..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - JUNK Recliners Southern Motion Furniture "Bought 2 identical recliners. After a few months, the leather, or leatherette...peeled off. The retailer nor Southern Motion cared a bit, nor would they replace the chair. 2 days after..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Misleading Rip-off advertising The Bradford Exchange "I order a small "Kitty Welcome" sign for my Wife's Birthday. I would have been worth $30 to $40 but as it turned out, it would cost me $243.70. It..." Read more