Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

This is a horrible company!NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.

we went on vacation and i had already made the reservation for the car well right before we left i got hurt and couldnt driver. Instead of switching drivers for free they charged me 52 dollars for 3 days. Plus when they tell you the will gas up the car they dont tell you about the hinden fees involved. I spent 200 for 3 days.

I have emailed abd called about the issue with no respones. On top of all that the fee you pay early is a no refundable amount that doesnt go toward your bill at all.

Everything about this company and my expwrience was absolutely horrible!Me and everyone i know will not ever use this company again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Dollar Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Rent A Car and dollar rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments