I was dropped off at the airport during the day to pick up car.Refused my visa charge and debit card.

Instead of explaining policy. Which never was on the website. Went thru priceline. I believe Dollar is decieving people.

They told me he would pull it up on the computer so I can read the policy. I told him I read it on priceline never said you dont accept visa and he said you can reread it. Basically told me policy changed in jan 2017. I use to travel frequent weekly all over the US and never was treated this way.

I told the guy my husband has our c c and he is out of town and will be here in 2 hrs. And I did not have a ride. He said that I could go to budget or avis. I ended up up getting a driver plus paid less money plus car upgrade at Avis rental car in another location in Wichita Kansas later that day.

I would have gladly paid 200.00 more at this point for it, rather than deal with airport cabs. I tried the other places and they were out of cars. I could not rent a car for 1 week. The guy pointed to me to go outside and get a ride.

When i went back to tell him my husband was coming in 2 hrs could i still rent it. He said the company has canceled your reservation your now past time to pick up.

Lol what ***.Please stay away from Dollar Rental.

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments