1.4
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Worst experience ive ever had renting a car.

Wow 1st of the sales guy lied to me saying the premium car was getting was the same price as the prestige car cadillac srx or mercedes 300..wrong.

I had originnaly booked a premium car for $111 for a 3 day duration. With added options and upgrades i didnt ask for my final bill came to be a monumental $687 for the 3 days. Mind you im am a diabetic and after 10 hours of flying my bloodsugar was extremely low which tends to disorient and confuse me to where i pretty much have no idea whats going on at the time. By the time id gotten my insulin levels back up and realized what id done i was frantically analyzing this un-real bill of almost $700 for a 3 day rental.

After a brief unhelpful call to customer service. I promptly drove 20 mins back from my hotel room in boca raton to ft lauderdale airport literally an hour after i rented that overpriced car. Immidiately i was refered to the same person that i spoke with before. After explaining the situation and apologizing for the miscommunication the rental clerk told me thats what i agreed too as part of my rental contract and i had to pay the $687 for the 3 day rental.

I told him theres no way i had that kind of money to spend. The clerk seemed less than sympathetic and began to give me an attitude im asuming he was looking forward to the commission he was going to make off of me. I asked to speak with a manager and after about 30 mins of going back and forth i was still charged over $200 just for the hr i had the vehicle as a minimum 1 day price.

I didnt feel at all as though they tried to help me is an understatement to say the least.Needless to say i will never use Dollar rent a car again and spread this terrible exprience i had to everyone i know.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar rent a car car rental from Dollar Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments