I rented a Chevrolet Suburban SUV on SUNDAY, AUGUST 21, 2011 @ 8:30 AM, at Dollar Rent-A-Car Laguardia Airport. At the time of rental, I clearly expressed my intention of buying Damage waiver Insurance(DWI) for my car, but a dollar staff from the front desk refused to sell me it. He told me it was New York State Law that when renting full size SUV you are not allowed to purchase DWI. He chose "decline" on the rental form for me and made me sign below. When I return the car, a Dollar Shuttle Bus blocked the return entrance, so I backed up and broke the tire on the pike.

When I came back I checked on the internet and there is NOTHING about this "New York State Law" saying you cannot by DWI for fullsize SUV. Now I got a $365 bill for the broken tire.

I called Dollar customer service and they told me they only see my signature on the contract and wouldn't listen to me. However I think the contracted was orally changed by one of their staff at the front desk, he added new term to the contract which was fake. When someone wearing a Dollar T-shirt he represents your company, you cannot say things like" You shouldn't have believed him". I thinks I was misleaded to sign this contract.

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments