Dollar rent a car lied to me charged insurances fees

Confirmation number: L6390697

Rental record: 8Z4606545

Even after I said that I DON´T WANT the clerk included UMP and SLI fees.

She lied to me telling me that I would´t be charged for this fees.

When I returned the car I could see that this fees have being charged and I want the return of my money as I DON´T AGREED and DON´T ASKED for this fees.

The total amount that have to be refund to me are UMP USD 90,87 and SLI USD 181,87 plus the diference of APCONRGFEE of USD 30,31 of fees not agreed (UMP+SLI)

I also answered the survey at and I want my money back!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Payed more than agreed

Reason of review:
Lied to me charged fees not agreed
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Product or service
Car Rental
Review category
review #630695 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dollar Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29 #1205300 West Chester Township, Ohio

Will never rent from Dollar Car Rental again. They took advantage of my hearing problem. After I told the girl to speak up as I could not hear she still talked softly . My husband and I both told her we did not want insurance as our company covered us in rentals she still charged us. I asked her what the charges were for and she said they would be refunded when we brought the car back. This was in Tampa and her number is 2200/FLTAM13. They also had loud music playing which also effected my hearing her. When I called later I was told I didn't add that I had insurance on the internet rental form.

0 0 Reply

Jun 27 #1178449 Irving, Texas

We had the same issue, much higher amount charged when we returned the car. Lied to us about insurance, we want our refund also.

0 0 Reply

Jul 31, 2015 #1014184

I think the agents benefits from selling you insurance.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.