100% full Not resolved

Confirmation number: L6390697

Rental record: 8Z4606545

Even after I said that I DON´T WANT the clerk included UMP and SLI fees.

She lied to me telling me that I would´t be charged for this fees.

When I returned the car I could see that this fees have being charged and I want the return of my money as I DON´T AGREED and DON´T ASKED for this fees.

The total amount that have to be refund to me are UMP USD 90,87 and SLI USD 181,87 plus the diference of APCONRGFEE of USD 30,31 of fees not agreed (UMP+SLI)

I also answered the survey at www.dollarrentalsurvey.com and I want my money back!!!

victor.gottschald wrote the review because of "lied to me charged fees not agreed" at Dollar Rent A Car and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was payed more than agreed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Rent A Car and dollar rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

West Chester Township, Ohio, United States #1205300

Will never rent from Dollar Car Rental again.They took advantage of my hearing problem.

After I told the girl to speak up as I could not hear she still talked softly . My husband and I both told her we did not want insurance as our company covered us in rentals she still charged us. I asked her what the charges were for and she said they would be refunded when we brought the car back. This was in Tampa and her number is 2200/FLTAM13.

They also had loud music playing which also effected my hearing her.

When I called later I was told I didn't add that I had insurance on the internet rental form.

Irving, Texas, United States #1178449

We had the same issue, much higher amount charged when we returned the car. Lied to us about insurance, we want our refund also.

I think the agents benefits from selling you insurance.