I rented from Dollar in Denver.The representative didn't say a word about toll roads in Denver and two different options I had.

Three months after my rental, I get a notice about 4 tolls totaling $14.00 and penalties totaling $60.00! It's nothing but another way to make more money. A scam.

Apparently, the best way to combat this is to purchase something from the state to stick on your car, but who would know to do that?Not me.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar Rent A Car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Dollar Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Rented a car, paid twice as much as my secured quote! Dollar Rent A Car "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..." Read more Dollar rent a car lied to me charged insurances fees Dollar Rent A Car "Confirmation number: L6390697 Rental record: 8Z4606545 Even after I said that I DON´T WANT the clerk included UMP and SLI fees. She lied to me telling me that I would´t be charged for..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more