The Employees on the phone do not know any of the company policies.I was told numerous times they did not have any such applications for Dollar cash deposit identification card.

They even asked me what website I got that from. When it clearly states on their website under General policies section G, just below it you are provided the link for the application I was inquiring about. No one could get me to right department on the phone after 2 hours. I even had few employees hang up cause they thought I was the crazy one.

Bad for business when you do not even know the general polices of the company you work for.

When you work for a car rental company you should at least know the General policies.I had to tell them what they didn't even know about their website company policy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar rent a car customer care from Dollar Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments