The Employees on the phone do not know any of the company policies. I was told numerous times they did not have any such applications for Dollar cash deposit identification card.

They even asked me what website I got that from. When it clearly states on their website under General policies section G, just below it you are provided the link for the application I was inquiring about. No one could get me to right department on the phone after 2 hours. I even had few employees hang up cause they thought I was the crazy one.

Bad for business when you do not even know the general polices of the company you work for.

When you work for a car rental company you should at least know the General policies. I had to tell them what they didn't even know about their website company policy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Rent A Car and dollar rent a car customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments