Dollar Rent A Car misleads (really tricks) customers into buying insurance.They try to make you think that you are checking "accept" to indicate you already have insurance and that you are accepting to use the car with your own insurance.

Accept however means you want their insurance. They rush you through the screens, then get your signature. This happended to us in the Tampa airport and when we returned the car, our rate was tripled. Do not use Dollar!

But if you do, RECORD the rental interaction between you and the employee with your cell phone.Have proof that you are being screwed!!!!!

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Rented a car, paid twice as much as my secured quote! Dollar Rent A Car "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Europcar rental and Dartford crossing fees Europcar "...Europcar offered to include the Dartford crossing fee on my rental and then 4 weeks later I received a no payment notice and an admin fee of £40 from Europcar..." Read more Jeep - Faulty Seatbelt Jeep "My children and I were traveling on Hwy 55 in Idaho. My 17 year old son fell asleep in the back seat with his seatbelt on. I came upon an..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Seller Attitude And Item Still Not Send To Courier Lazada Malaysia "I had bought a xiao mi A1 mobile phone from Terra Distribution which does not required international shipment and I have tried to contact lazada customer service and ask them..." Read more Freedom Furniture - Complaint Freedom Furniture "I am very unhappy with the quality of the chair and foot stool I purchase from your shop. I brought it some time ago for my holiday house This chair..." Read more Mcdonalds - Bait And Switch Mcdonalds "I attempted to purchase a Southerner Style Chicken biscuit meal for $3.99, as was listed on a promotional banner in the store. The manager ramg me up for $6.89. When..." Read more