Rented from Dollar in Orlando Airport.I declined the insurance coverage and the man at the counter rushed me through advancing the POS screens.

then called the next customer before I reviewed anything. A week after I returned the car, I was billed $179.18 for extra insurance. Called Dollar got no satisfaction. They did the same thing to my daughter.

They are thieves, don't rent from them. They already have a complaint being investigated by the Florida Attorney General, and I just filed another complaint.

Rent elsewhere so you don't become a victim of their scam.just search the internet for Dollar rent a car complaints, and you'll see thius a common practice for them.

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #958304

No one can rush you through the POS screens.The signature capture machine is there for you to read through your rental agreement.

Unless the agent was reaching over the counter and tapping agree for you then this is your fault.If your daughter had the same problem then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

to AC Stamford, Connecticut, United States #958319

Obviously you work for Dollar.This happened years ago and you reply now.

If you read this you must of had a problem or like I said you work for them and therefore know what they di. The FL Attorney General knows this is an issue or they wouldn't be investigating.

Making a remark about the daughter shows just what a *** you are.Get a life as it's obvious you don't have anything better to do responding to posts from years ago.