On 09/28/2011 I dropped off a Dollar rental car at the Nashville International airport, but unfortunately left my I-pad on the back seat with a book.Upon returning 15 minutes later the book was still there but the Ipad was stolen (I don't think Dollar employees can read).

Surveillance video did not note anyone other than two (2) Dollar employees accessing the vehicle.

It took my wife and me more than 10 telephone calls to talk to a "real" person which was of no help. The fine print reads that they are not responsible for theft but this type of attitude condones thievery by employees. The two employees with access to the vehicle were Belay and Tesfay.

John the manager on duty was worthless.

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Yep, I just had my $500 android smart phone stolen by a dollar employee.How I found out?

I didn't even know it happened at dollar, when I called my phone the *** answered.

After some tactical probing, and leading him to believe I knew who he was, he revealed he was a dollar corridor manager taking advantage of the "lost and found time limit policy", which I later found out was bogus.I'll be confronting him soon with police assistance.