On 09/28/2011 I dropped off a Dollar rental car at the Nashville International airport, but unfortunately left my I-pad on the back seat with a book.Upon returning 15 minutes later the book was still there but the Ipad was stolen (I don't think Dollar employees can read).

Surveillance video did not note anyone other than two (2) Dollar employees accessing the vehicle.

It took my wife and me more than 10 telephone calls to talk to a "real" person which was of no help. The fine print reads that they are not responsible for theft but this type of attitude condones thievery by employees. The two employees with access to the vehicle were Belay and Tesfay.

John the manager on duty was worthless.

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Yep, I just had my $500 android smart phone stolen by a dollar employee.How I found out?

I didn't even know it happened at dollar, when I called my phone the *** answered.

After some tactical probing, and leading him to believe I knew who he was, he revealed he was a dollar corridor manager taking advantage of the "lost and found time limit policy", which I later found out was bogus.I'll be confronting him soon with police assistance.

Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Dollar rent a car lied to me charged insurances fees Dollar Rent A Car "Confirmation number: L6390697 Rental record: 8Z4606545 Even after I said that I DON´T WANT the clerk included UMP and SLI fees. She lied to me telling me that I would´t be charged for..." Read more Turo - Fraudulent Charges & False Claims Turo "I rented a vehicle through Turo from the 21st of March 2017 until the 8th of April 2017 (19 days) which came up to approximately $576 (discount included). When I..." Read more Generali Worldwide - Money lost in switches Generali Worldwide "If you have a GENERALI VISION plan and your owned BRANDEAUX Dual Asset EURClass (A) USD back in 2014, then there is a high chance that Generali owes you money...." Read more Blackpeoplemeet - Fixing views to get consumer to renew Blackpeoplemeet "I noticed something about BPM & their manipulation of views & messages when you don't renew. It's amazing how the # of views as a paid member are low. If..." Read more H20 Wireless - Couldn't active the new sim cards that i purchased H20 Wireless "I purchased to sims as multi-line plan and wanted to transfer my existing numbers from att. I called 3 times to customer service and provided all the details and i..." Read more Aarp - Fed up with phone calls! Aarp "WARNING!!! DO NOT ASK AARP FOR INFORMATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE! I filled out the contact me form at their website and have been inundated with sales calls every single day..." Read more