I booked my car on Orbitz for $200.When I got to the rental car location in Kona, the agent tried to charge me an additional $1000 for the CAR I HAD RESERVED and had already paid for.
They refused to rent a car to me at 9 PM at night without me paying an additional $575.
They told me my $200 from Orbitz was a deposit and that it would come off my card, which it didn't.So, I ended up paying 4 times what I should've paid and they refuse to give me a refund or a credit
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "As I said before Kelly is way too opinionated, argumentative and we have no respect for her out here. We refuse to watch any of her Fox segments and you..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "This is the home bonanza at palmharbor that we were led to believethat our homewould be delivered and look like this .and we have white skirting that is not what..."