I booked my car on Orbitz for $200.When I got to the rental car location in Kona, the agent tried to charge me an additional $1000 for the CAR I HAD RESERVED and had already paid for.

They refused to rent a car to me at 9 PM at night without me paying an additional $575.

They told me my $200 from Orbitz was a deposit and that it would come off my card, which it didn't.So, I ended up paying 4 times what I should've paid and they refuse to give me a refund or a credit

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of dollar rent a car car rental. Dollar Rent A Car needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car (complaint) – Daylight Robbery Dollar Rent A Car "Just to make it clear, we made our car rental reservation through a third party company called Booking Group (known as bookinggroup.com or economybookings.com). When troubles started Dollar blamed everything..." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more