Dollar Rent A Car - Rental agent would not rent to me
Counter agent said Dollar only had full-size.Stepped away from counter to try and reserve online because agent said it would be less expensive that way.
Online didn't work. Next was told they only had minivans. Rented from another company not wanting to pay for an unnecessary minivan. When going to get my car, I saw Dollar had 50 cars at 7pm in Harlingen on a Monday.
Went back to complain and agent said he had 20 reservations coming in and the remaining cars were in for maintenance.
What a crock!(Pics show the entire row of rental cars at 7 pm in Harlingen, Texas)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement. ..."
- "I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one. First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told..."
- "If you are buying a TV in an appliance store, the maximum guarantee that you should expect is 1 year. Maybe 2 if you buy an extension. When purchasing a..."