Harlingen, Texas

Counter agent said Dollar only had full-size.Stepped away from counter to try and reserve online because agent said it would be less expensive that way.

Online didn't work. Next was told they only had minivans. Rented from another company not wanting to pay for an unnecessary minivan. When going to get my car, I saw Dollar had 50 cars at 7pm in Harlingen on a Monday.

Went back to complain and agent said he had 20 reservations coming in and the remaining cars were in for maintenance.

What a crock!(Pics show the entire row of rental cars at 7 pm in Harlingen, Texas)

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Had similar experience.Found out that Dollar agents get a portion of every extra, upgrade, and add-on they are able to sell.

What a dumb policy!

No wonder there are so many complaints against Dollar for misrepresentation and overreaching.

Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more Payless Car Rental - Mark ALL dings/dents/cracks no matter the size! Payless Car Rental "I picked this place since I due to the hours they said they were open and for the fact I didn't have to actually go into the airport to pick..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more