1.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services

Was told that she had been with Dollar for 22 years."since you rent regularly YOU should know our policy" We were overcharged for the rental to begin with.

I was going to bury my brother who had just died unexpectedly from Stage 4 Cancer. Dollar may know know what that does to a person but it is overwhelmingly difficult. No I do not expect for you to care about my situation but the rental per was extremely rude. Also told me about the previously rental that I should know better the previous rental that "I do not care what you were told if you want to drop off a car to catch a early flight you should rent from the Airport".

Rude and unpleasant to say the least if this is representation of your company I am sure you can do without my business. Disappointed with the Rude service of 1354/nvlle20... I need to hear back from CS to have this addressed. If personnel have been with you 22 Years I feel that this representation of your company is really lacking in CS and ethics.

Being told I should know better is beyond me. You let you Representative of your company talk to customers in this manner??? This is past being a rep of such a high quality operation as yours. I expect to hear from a person and have this rep.

addressed.Unless this appropriate representation that you want out in the public awareness.

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

I didn't like: Being overcharged, Poor quality vehicle, Cost, Resentavive was really rude, Swenson location las vegas nv.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments