1.6
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. THEY JUST WANT TO SUCK MONEY FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS.

I rented a car from dollar from their SF airport location and drove to my friends place who lives in a private community. I parked my car at the visitor's parking spot. But for some reason the car got towed. I informed dollar immediately about it. Next morning I went to the impound location to get the car back, the officers were nice enough to say that if dollar provided them with the necessary information, they would release the car immediately, but of course dollar refused to do so.

Something that could have done immediately took dollar 6 days to get the car back from the impound and they charged me with a *** bill of $1800.

I tried calling them and explain my situation and also offered to pay one night impound fees with I agree is reasonable. They talked over me and kept on saying we can't do anything about it.

I am going to dispute all the charges and fight until I can. There is no way I am paying a penny to them.

Seriously dollar, because of your lack of efficiency and lack of professionalism you will charge your customers. Any way dollar does not have a good reputation. I don't know how this company still exists!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

I didn't like: Rude customer service.

Comments