I am very disappointed in your service.

I thought that by choosing Dollar over National will save me some money, and in fact, it was very expensive, all because of an operator that did not do his job correctly:

On December 24 I had a reservation to pick up a car form IAH, and return it back to that same location on the 25th, however, I called ahead that same date, and ask Customer Service if I could return the car to a different location in Houston, HOU, and without further delay, the operator changed the reservation, and did not advise me that the rate will be 100 % more than before, (82.20 VS 172.20).

So the reservation was changed, I got to the counter, and asked the representative, very poorly trained in customer Service, I believe his name was Lawrence, arrogant, and pedant, anyway he informed me that the reservation could not be reverted.

I rented the car, silly me, I could have walked away and get a car from National, but no, I had to get the car, but then, it dawned on me I could return the car the next day, and will be charged about 50% of the rate, right? WRONG, I was charged 95.00.

In a nutshell, I am not pleased with DOLLAR, and hopefully I will not forget the lesson learned, and not rent form it ever again.

Thanks for being such profitable company!

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments