Stay away from this place!!

I booked a fort lauderdale airport reservation online for $141.00, when i arrived I accepted a $10 a day upgrade because there were none of my preferred cars available. I was billed an additional 218.00 for the upgrade with the agent assuring me that my $141.00 online booking would be refunded. I then called dollar customer service to verify that statement. They confirmed my booking fee would be refunded.

After returning the car I told the agent that i passed through 3 tolls in Miami, they billed $10 per day in tolls for the 4 days I kept this car. I was also advised that my online deposit would be refunded (3rd confirmation). 3 days later i called Dollar rent a car customer service inquiring about that refund, this absolutely incompetent and uninterested telephone agent tells me it's dollar policy NOT to refund online deposit and there's nothing they can do about that... instead offers me $50 Voucher for my next rental (will never happen again). At this point I had a few choice words for this woman on the line, she then simply hung up without another word!

I finally had to dispute these charges through my credit card company to get some resolution.

This company is a ripoff with scam artists for agent.

phillip.A wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dollar Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Rent A Car dollar car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments