Oberentfelden, Aargau

I am a tourist from switzerland and i have just been to Los Angeles.We rented a car from DOLLAR car rental, its horrible...

I would suggest to everyone going to rent a car, never to rent at DOLLAR. Once we were back in switzerland i got a few bills from DOLLAR about the toll charges, i have never heard from that.They charged us like 90 USD just in toll charges. They have not told us about it when we rented. I have been researching online about it...

And all the other car rental over there charge less.So good luck and have fun.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dollar rent a car car rental from Dollar Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

rollo2016

Sounds like you drove on some toll roads and didn't pay the tolls.Easy to do.

I have one so many times while driving in Florida and Illinois where they have the EZ Pass system or something like that. I have no idea what the procedure is, and thus was billed for toll charges. Since I live in a different state and drive my own auto I just ignore them. In your case, with a rental car, they will just charge your charge card.

Sorry about that!I visited Schloss Lenzburg many years ago.