I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH THIS STORY!!

We left our phone in the car and called 1/2 our after we dropped the car off and were told someone would call us back, that NEVER happened. This is now day 3 and we are still dealing with this issue. We have been given several numbers (that never work)to the Manager on Duty. We have been to Las Vegas McCarran site 3 times, Left 4 messages for Lost and Found, several other messages to any voice mail I could get to, with no resolve!

We called the main number every 15 minutes and no one EVER picks up the phone. The first time we were at the McCarran site the car had not been re-rented out. We asked if they could go look in the car for our phone we were told "Oh NO they could never do that they have 1000's of cars back there". Really you can't take 15 minutes and go look a car that you have all the information for and know exactly which car it is. We were told that the managers were in a meeting at this time and we could not talk to them, the lost and found was closed so there was no one that could help us. We were told they would call us after the managers were out of their meeting. Well that did NOT happen either.

We went back to the facility at 9pm and spoke to the Manager, he said the car had been rented out and the phone was not turned in. He said he would call the people who rented the car along with talking to all the managers for the next day and he would call us back. This did NOT happen either.

We have been in a vicous cycle with calling, going to the facility for 3 days. I called customer service and they put a case together for us. I am sure this will do no good either but at least they have formal complaint against the McCarran site.

They never followed through or followed up with anything they told us they would do for us. We were blanetly lied to by one of the counter agents about what the manager/s were doing for us.

Bottom Line is they DO NOT care about their customer and we have been given the run around for 3 days! If someone would have taken 15 minutes to look in the car when we called in the first 1/2 hour of the car being dropped off or looked in the car when we asked them the first time we were at the factility we would have had our phone back.

DO NOT RENT FROM DOLLAR THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you do rent from them hope to god you never accidently leave anything in the car, you will have the worst experience of your life!!

Review about: Dollar Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Dollar Rent A Car?

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1185942

Echo your experience, as we are experiencing the same thing right this very moment. These people certainly aren't Avis, who knows a little something about customer services.

The worst company, of any kind, I've ever dealt with.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #698416

Exactly same happened to me, Dollar car rental is the worst company you can rent a car from.